Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever wondered how to make Quiche Lorraine? If so, this is the recipe for you! Quiche Lorraine sounds fancy, but it is quite simple to make. It is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner so it is very versatile.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Cooked Pie Crust
- Swiss Cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
Equipment You May Need
- Pie Pan
- Cheese Grater
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Medium-Sized Bowl
- Rotary Beater
- Pie Server
- Pie Crust Shield
Helpful Tips for Making Quiche Lorraine
- To save time, use a store-bought crust.
- Cook bacon ahead of time (such as the night before) so it’s easy to toss in when needed.
- Grated Swiss cheese can be hard to find, so be prepared to shred it manually or with a food processor.
- 1/4 pound cooked, diced ham can be used in place of bacon.
- Gruyere cheese (3 ounces) can be used instead of Swiss.
- Add minced garlic to your liking (as much or as little as you prefer).
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy
Quiche Lorraine is perfect for brunch, so you may want to serve some Classic French Toast or Old-Fashioned Chocolate Waffles too. Another yummy egg dish is this Egg White Omelette Toast or these Air Fryer Egg Bites. You can also make Eggs Over Hard. Crispy Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes would make a delicious side dish as well. Complete your brunch with a Sunrise Mocktail.
If you’re looking for an easy recipe that everyone will enjoy, then I definitely recommend Quiche Lorraine. It is full of protein so it is very filling and a great meal to have to start your day. This quiche is also tasty with a side salad for lunch or dinner. No matter when you plan to eat it, you won’t be disappointed.
How to Make Quiche Lorraine
- 1 Pie Crust cooked
- ½ pound Bacon about 12 slices
- ¼ pound Swiss Cheese grated
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Bake pie crust from store-bought crust or recipe of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Chop bacon into small pieces. If crispy enough, it may be crumbled instead.
- Sprinkle into pre-baked pie crust.
- Sprinkle Swiss cheese over bacon.
- Beat eggs slightly and add milk and seasonings. Stir.
- Pour mixture over bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 400℉ for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven while middle still appears soft.
- Cool for approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.