Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t know about you, but our house is hot in the summer! We don’t have central air conditioning so using the oven is not something I like to do. When I was asked to make dessert for a family gathering, I decided on this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake for that reason.
It was super easy to make with very few ingredients. I chose to buy a graham cracker crust, which made it even easier. All I had to do what mix the ingredients in a bowl and pour them into the pre-made crust.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Instant Pudding Mix
- Graham Cracker Crust
Equipment You May Need
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Pie Server
- To soften the cream cheese, I set it out a couple of hours before I was going to make the cheesecake. It was easy to stir in with a fork that way.
- If you decide to make this at the last minute, you can soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 15 seconds at a time. Be sure to remove the foil wrap first!
Variations and Substitutions
- Substitute chocolate pudding mix for the lemon pudding mix.
- Make vanilla cheesecake by substituting vanilla pudding mix for the lemon pudding mix.
- Substitute pistachio pudding mix for the lemon pudding mix.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
If lemon cakes are more your style, try my Lemon Gold Cake! You may also want to try my Pumpkin Chiffon Pie, my Strawberry Angel Food Delight, or my Cinnamon Crumb Cake. This Pistachio Cheesecake and this New York Cheesecake are also delicious.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (1 package) Softened
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Package Lemon Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust 8- or 9-Inch
- Stir cream cheese with a fork until softened.
- Add ½ Cup of milk at a time, blending until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and beat with mixer until well mixed (about 1 minute).
- Pour into premade graham cracker crust.
- Chill in refrigerator until set (4-8 hours).
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.