Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Summer is almost here, which means it’s time for barbecues and potlucks. One of my favorite things to make is this recipe for grape salad.
Whether you make it as a dessert or a side, your guests will enjoy it. It is often requested by friends and family and people have been known to steal the entire bowl when no one is looking.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Brown Sugar
Equipment You May Need
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Helpful Tips for Making Grape Salad
- To soften the cream cheese, set it out for at least an hour before using it in the recipe.
- Lay out grapes on a few layers of paper towels to dry. It is easier to stir in the other ingredients if the grapes are mostly dry.
- The pudding mix will stiffen quickly so stir the grapes in gently.
- Sometimes grapes can be hard to find. When I decided to make this recipe, I ended up going to or calling seven different grocery stores before I found them!
- If grapes aren’t in season, be prepared for them to be expensive.
Variations and Substitutes
- Use just green grapes, just red grapes, or a combination of the two.
- Add chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans to the topping.
Other Recipes You May Like
Because Grape Salad is easy to make, kids can help. It doesn’t require using heat so it’s also a nice recipe for the summer when most people don’t want to use the oven or stove.
Recipe for Grape Salad
- 2 Pounds Green Grapes seedless
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Package Vanilla Instant Pudding 4 serving size
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 Cup Granola without raisins
- Wash grapes thoroughly and pat dry.
- Using electric mixer, combine sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla instant pudding mix, and vanilla until smooth.
- Use a spoon to stir in grapes.
- In a separate bowl, stir brown sugar and granola together.
- Sprinkle on top of grape mixture.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.