Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you to Tiffany from Metaphysical Mama for nominating me for the Golden Bloggerz Award. If you haven’t read Tiffany’s blog, you definitely need to! She is a spiritual counselor and self-love coach. I always learn something new when I read her posts!
I am so honored to receive this nomination from such a wonderful fellow blogger. The blogging community is so helpful and supportive. It really is amazing and almost unbelievable.
The Golden Bloggerz Award
The award was created by Chris by Chris Kosto from Golden Bloggerz.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and place a link to their website.
- Mention the awards creator and add a link to that too.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
- Let the nominees know by messaging/commenting on their social media or their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions that you want.
- Share 2-3 links to your best posts.
3 Things About Me
- I have been an elementary school teacher for 15 years.
- I love koalas (they are the cutest!).
- I have an obsession with Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles.
Metaphysical Mama’s Questions
- What has blogging taught you about yourself? Blogging has taught me that I can make my dreams a reality. I have always dreamed of being a writer, but was always afraid to put myself out there. Now I know it is not so scary!
- How do you make yourself feel better when you’re having a bad day? When I’m having a bad day, I make myself feel better by listening to 90’s or early 2000’s music very loudly in my car while taking a drive.
- Who are you most grateful for? I am most grateful for my husband. Without him, I wouldn’t have my lovely children! He believes in me when I don’t believe in myself and encourages me to push through when I want to give up.
- What’s your favorite book? This is definitely a tough question, but I would have to say that my favorite book is My Father’s Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett. I read it to my class every year and it never gets old. All of the kids love it and so do I!
- Where do you see yourself a year from now? A year from now, I would like to be on my way to blogging full time with many more of my debts paid off.
My Nominees for the Golden Bloggerz Award
- Jordanne @ Of a Glasgow Girl
- Elle @ Elle Grace Deveson
- Alexis @ Cafe Beauty
- Sue @ Susan Berk Koch
- Caroline @ Enviroline Blog
- Kelly @ The Kelly Diane Report
- Charlotte @ Goal of Happiness
- Mandy @ Chu Chu Family Fun
- Charity @ Mornings on Macedonia
- Della @ Della Loves Nutella
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is something that makes you smile?
- What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What is your favorite dessert?
3 of My Best Posts
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.