Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for a tasty dinner to make on the barbecue, look no further than these beef kabobs. The flavorful marinade gives the beef an unforgettable flavor and the colorful vegetables make it a meal.
Our family really enjoyed these kabobs and we are planning on making them on our next camping trip as well.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Sirloin or Round Steak
- Vegetable Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Bay Leaf
- Green Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
Equipment You May Need
- Cutting Board
- Steak Knife
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Glass Bowl
- Chef’s Knife
- Basting Brush
Helpful Tips for Making Beef Kabobs
- The longer you can marinate the beef, the stronger the flavor will be.
- Always marinate in the refrigerator for food safety reasons.
- Leave a small amount of space between each ingredient on the skewer so the heat can circulate evenly.
Substitutions and Variations
- Add other vegetables such as zucchini, mushrooms, or yellow squash.
- Instead of steak, use cubed chicken breast.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Beef Kabobs are a great meal to make when you don’t want to heat up the house, but want something healthy and delicious. My family thoroughly enjoyed this dinner and will be making these again soon!
- 2 Pounds Sirloin or Round Steak
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Onion minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 2 Onions quartered
- 2 Green Peppers cut in 1-inch cubes
- 18 Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- Cut steak in 1½-inch cubes.
- In a glass bowl, stir together vegetable oil, lemon juice, minced onion, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, and minced garlic.
- Add steak and cover. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove from refrigerator and alternate steak cubes, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes on long skewers.
- Place on barbecue about 6 inches above coals and turn frequently, basting with remaining marinade until steak is cooked to desired doneness; approximately 20 minutes.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.