Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My grandpa always had the best recipes. This one is no different. Today it is 100 degrees and we don’t have air conditioning! It’s summer so I’m taking a little break from baking in the oven to try out recipes that won’t heat up the house as much. Our whole family loved this. We added some white rice to complete the meal.
Chicken Stir-Fry with Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- ½ lb broccoli, snow peas, or other vegetable
- 1 onion small
- 1 carrot pared, and thinly sliced
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, garlic, and ¼ C water; set aside.
- In wok, stir-fry chicken in hot oil 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.